Friday, July 22, 2011

Bleed Bible

I heard a quote that has really inspired me. "When I get cut, I want to bleed Bible". How true is that desire? I want my life to be so focused that my very blood has turned to worship in my veins.

It's been a crazy week to say the very least. We flew through many projects so that we could start our one HUGE project. We were given a week to set up and organize an entire branch of the IEW website! It's insane. and we are rocking it! We look on to 2 full work days left, and I actually think we can finish with style and our heads still on.

Aside from the normal work day, I look back on this experience and see God's hand in my life. I know he meant for me to be here, and I have experience, Friends, and new memories to show for it. I also got to brush up on my usage of the English language and learn some new theories on life.

I miss my comfort, but I really believe that God has called me out of California for a while. It's going to be a hard time, and I don't know how long it will last, but I know that His hand is on my life and that with His help, anything is possible.

It's hard, also, that so many of us are traveling right now, and I know that many of you I will not get to see as often as I am used to. So for all of you staying in one place, please pray for us and our travels.

Thank you to everyone who has been reading. I will try to be faithful and continue writing as I continue to travel! From California I will be going to Minnesota for a time, and then flying into Texas to stay for a time.

signing out for now

~Tribs

PS. I see my dog in less than 9 days!!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you!....live the dream for me twinner. This is the one time I wish I could feel what you feel and see what you see. I cry myself to sleep at night because my adventurous spirit longs for new things. I know Gods has his hand in my life as well as yours but try to enjoy the "uncomfortable" because you will miss it. I love you

    ReplyDelete