Monday, July 4, 2011

Hello blogspot!

It's been a while, hasn't it. I was hoping to do more than one a week, but I'm actually impressed that i have kept up with it! YAY! Go me!

Lots has happened in the past week. I went inter-tubing in the river and lost my glasses in the water. I bought new glasses and they are awesome. I got super burned on the trip but I actually got really tan on my legs and arms from it. My face has started to peel already, so that is good. Work has been going great and we are really driving through everything we were hoping to get done.

I've been learning a lot about God this week as well. I heard a quote in church yesterday. "when I get cut, I want to bleed Bible". This is my new ambition. I really have been trying to apply myself to reading the word every day. He has all the power to guide me on my new path. I don't know anything about what it is going to be, or where I will live, what I will do or how I will get there, but I know that God has control in all those things and he is going to use this new freedom of mine for good. I just need to learn to cross each bridge as it comes and trust that He will care for my needs.

Happy 4th of July everyone! It's going to be a fun day! fireworks tonight and the coolest game afterwards. I'm having so much fun hanging out with the Walkers when we play games and do puzzles and things. I also got to meet the pastor and his family yesterday and I get to hang out with them again tomorrow. They have a really awesome dog and he has the greatest personality. It was so nice to get a dog fix. I have been needing something fuzzy to cuddle with for weeks! He loved it too. so that was cool.

So, I'm going to keep enjoying the 4th, and I hope you guys do too!

signing off for now,

~Tribbs

PS. Over the hump already! Can't wait to see my dog! She is going to be with me every second I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment