Friday, June 17, 2011

behind door number one

The total is quickly growing. Let me count it out for you
Road kill:
armadillos-1
deer-2
opossums-1
birds-4
dogs-1
cats-0 (I was surprised too!)

Almost road kill:
fawn-1
coyote-2
deer-1
dog-4
birds- countless

Wish was road kill:
all the bugs!

I'm having fun with all the wild life out here. It's nice to go 5 minutes south and see animals! I'm a little frustrated today with myself. I've had an antsy day and I can't figure out why. I couldn't sleep last night and my head has been killing me. I feel like running in circles until I pass out and then getting up to run some more. Odd. Very odd.
I may post again tonight, but that's really all I had to say.

signing out for now

~Tribs

PS. Pickle... You is a good. And you knows it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Boo! Your antsy-ness and headache could be homesickness but it could be allergies. There is much to be allergic to there. Try some claritin or sudafed.
    I love you and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey now!I am tribbs! but i guess since you are my womb mate i will share! ;)

    ReplyDelete